What To Look For in a SEO Agency for Your Real Estate Business
If you’re planning to hire an Real Estate SEO agency there’s a few things you need to keep in mind. I’ll be going over the most important factors to look for when hiring an SEO Agency for your Real Estate business.
1. What is your next SEO Agency proposing?
SEO agency’s typically “Guarantee” first page rankings, but is that really what you want? Aren’t you doing SEO to bring more clients? Yeah, getting on the first page of google is the goal of SEO, but for the right keywords!
“The right SEO agency won’t guarantee rankings, they’ll guarantee clients!”
2. How many clients will SEO bring you per month?
Like I mentioned above, most SEO Agencies gladly go over rankings, but they rarely go over how many clients they can bring. Make sure that you know how they’re targeted keywords will translate to direct phone calls.
You’re next SEO agency needs to be focused on bringing you clients, not ranking your website. Ranking your website with the intention of bringing more phone calls, or appointments, needs to be the goal.
3. How many sales will SEO bring?
The final goal of all inbound marketing is not appointments, calls, visits, impressions; the goal of all marketing is sales. How many sales will this new SEO agency bring your business?
More importantly, are the proposed sales more than the required investment? In other words, will you see a solid Return On Investment (ROI) for your SEO costs?
If these metrics aren’t answered by your future SEO agency, make sure you ask them or simply move on to the next. You want your SEO agency to use your company dollar with the intent of bringing more sales.
Is Your Website Ranking?
Your website should be generating a considerable amount of leads and sales. If not, you’re falling behind your competitors.
Having a website won’t cut it these days. Take a few minutes to see if your website is even showing up on google. Try Searching “Real Estate Agent + your city”. If you don’t show up on the first page your losing sales every day to your competitors.
Claim your free audit
Better yet, if you’d like a free SEO audit to see if you’re website is ranking for the right keywords fill out the form below.
The Importance of SEO
Are you debating weather or not SEO is right for your company. Here’s a quick list of the main benefits of implementing SEO and the importance of SEO.
- Inbound Leads/Clients/Appointments/Sales
- Brand Awareness
- Social Promotion (Free Advertising)
- Increase Sales Conversion
The main reason a business owner would invest in SEO is if it will bring a return on investment. Another thing to keep in mind is that SEO should bring in more revenue than it costs. Most of all, Real Estate SEO is an inbound marketing effort that should aim entirely at increasing sales and conversions.
Real Estate SEO Isn’t Easy: Top three factors affecting your SEO
- On page factors such as your websites content and code needs to be optimized
- Off page factors: Links from business directories, Social Media, and many other reputable sources
- Overall design of your website must be user friendly to leave a good impression of your business and encourage user interaction
Our Real Estate SEO Process is Focused on Results
- Complete Website and SEO Audit
- Our process starts by analyzing where your website currently stands for each targeted keyword. We analyze your websites code, structure, design, and content.
- Keyword Research
- Once we identify where your website stands we can make a list of which keywords we would like to rank for.
- Competitor Analysis
- By Analyzing your competitors we can understand what we’re up against.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Once all the research is done, we can get to work and start ranking your site higher on google.
- On-Page Factors
- We maximize the on-page factors each page that will be targeting a keyword
- Off-Page Factors
- We optimize off-page factors to increase your website’s page authority
- Website Structure, Code and Design
- Any major code or structural issues will decrease your chance of ranking on google.